Dolores G. Gallo
She is the Tax Manager of the Law Firm. She joined the Law Firm in 2005.
She started her professional career as a Junior Auditor at Fernandez, Santos & Lopez, CPAs, former member firm of Kynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG). She later became the Senior Audit Manager of Lopez & Co. CPAs (LAC) where she handles audit of clients in various industries. She also concurrently was the Finance and Admin Manager of LAC Group of Companies.
She handles cases involving tax assessments, tax refunds, corporate reorganization and pre and post incorporation, due diligence review and tax compliance review, income taxation and estate taxation.
- Master of Business Administration, De La Salle University, Manila
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Saint Mary’s University, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
Professional Background / Membership
- Accredited Tax Practitioner, Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Accredited Certified Public Accountant in Public Practice, Board of Accountancy (BOA)
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Association of CPAs in Public Practice (ACPAPP)